The quality you’d expect from Aramith balls, but at a lower price. This set features 15 regulation pool balls in a red and yellow colour scheme, and an Aramith cue ball.
For several decades, Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality. Used by almost 80% of the players worldwide, they are recognized as THE reference of the industry.
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith’s excellence is the result of a high-tech process, that combines the unmatched characteristics of phenolic resin with fine belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis.
A Quality Investment
Perfectly round and balanced – uniform weight and hardness – brilliant colours – friction resistant roll and reaction – are just a few of the key features that have earned Aramith its wonderful reputation as the premiere ball. Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships.
Heavy Duty Design
Rather than a polyester number-plug-design, the Aramith concept features numbers precision-engraved all the way through the ball. As such, it is impossible for number-cores to fall out over time. Using phenolic resin assures homogeneous characteristics in each ball part.
Burn Spot Resistant
Hitting a cue ball actually accelerates it from 0 to over 30km/h (20mph) in just a fraction of a second. The resulting friction temperature between ball and cloth can easily reach 250 celsius (482 farenheit). That’s why Aramith balls are the only ones made from genuine phenolic resin : their molecular structure is engineered to be wear resistant at these high temperatures, making Aramith balls far less vulnerable to abrasive burn-spots. They hold their high luster and smoothness over a much longer period of time, resulting in minimal ball and table cloth wear.
High Impact Resistance
Aramith’s phenolic heat-curing process fully stabilizes material tensions. It produces a vitrified high-density surface that offers maximum impact-resistance.
Guaranteed <<No Polyester>>, genuine Aramith phenolic balls have all the characteristics the demanding player expects.
The Ultimate in Balance
Constant density and balance are of the essence to control speed, direction, spin, impact and rebound in the game. Through-hardened phenolic resin offers the unique advantage of a completely stabilized material with homogeneous density dispersion throughout each Aramith ball. With the center of gravity at the center of the ball, the resulting ultimate balance guarantees perfectly true and accurate roll.
The exclusive use of Aramith phenolic balls by most professional tours, federations and amateur leagues in championships and tournaments worldwide is an undisputed endorsement of the quality reputation and superior performance of Aramith balls.
(1) Because the ball material is crucial for its quality and performance, Saluc issues only phenolic resin produced in its own plant. As such it has full control over each of the basic material specifications that determine the playing characteristics.
(2) The 13-step production process lasts 23 days and includes casting and curing processes combined with unique grinding and state of the art polishing technology.
(3) Throughout the production process, computerised technology continuously interfaces with and assists our craftsmanship to guarantee tight diameter tolerance and sphericity throughout each Aramith ball set.
(4) Computerization of colour formulations and number engraving guarantees precisely crafted billiard balls. Therefore, every replacement ball will match up perfectly with any set!
(5) Regardless of the many automated and statistical quality controls used to guarantee tight specifications, each ball is still checked manually before leaving the factory to provide the worldwide distribution network with reliable output.
(6) Quality also means respect for our environment. Saluc maintains a full water treatment facility which incorporates environment-friendly processes with sophisticated recycling technology.