CENTURY PRO TI-F Titanium Ferrule
Century Pro TI-F Titanium Ferrule – The world’s first titanium alloy snooker cue ferrule, precision engineered for optimum structural integrity no matter how many times you retip. Designed and developed to work in harmony with Century Pro cue tips to deliver the best playing experience possible for your cue.
Discover Century Pro Ti-F – The world’s first titanium cuesport ferrule
Sporting standards are continually improving as advances in training, technique and application are developed and introduced. However, unless the equipment used keeps pace with these changes, progress becomes impaired or even stops. Snooker is no exception. Brass has been the material of choice for snooker cue ferrules for over a century, yet it is far from ideal. Due to the relative softness of brass, every retip reduces the diameter of the ferrule and compromises its shape. Even a light polish at the end of the job will remove material. This inevitably changes the way the cue feels and plays, making consistency impossible to achieve. Imagine a ferrule where this cannot happen. A ferrule that retains its structural integrity for life no matter how many times you retip. That ferrule is the Century Pro Ti-F.
Why Choose Century Pro Ti-F Titanium Ferrule?
• Precision engineered from the highest grade titanium alloy
• Retains dimensional integrity no matter how many times you retip
• Reduced cue end mass minimises cue ball deflection
• Enhanced shot feedback and cue ball reaction
• Suitable for all cuesports
• Retrofit service for existing cue*
• Quality assured lifetime guarantee