Legends Grain Filler & Cue Restorer
Legends Grain Filler & Cue Restorer – Legends Grain Filler is designed for easy application, it will fill the grain correctly and highlight the grain’s natural arrows and grain lines of any Ash cue shaft.
- Make sure the area is clear/clean of any lacquer or finishing products.
- It’s important to “open” the grain and prep the wood correctly for the Legends Grain Fillers to work effectively.
- Opening the grain can be done with a small, fine, brass bristle brush; rubbed lightly over the cue grain.
- Using a small soft cotton cloth, apply small amounts of Legends grain filler to the required area of the cue shaft. Make sure the grain is fully filled.
- After 30 seconds, and with a new cotton cloth; rub away the excess fillers. Repeat steps 4-5 if you require a darker finish.
- With super fine 0000 grade wire wool, very lightly remove excess filler and leave clean and smooth before you apply your preferred Finish.
- Protective gloves are recommended, steps should be taken to minimize skin contact. If this happens please clean immediately with suitable solvent based or specialist cleaners. Do not use water!
- If you feel unwell or develop a skin reaction, please seek medical advice.