RETURNING UNDAMAGED GOODS:
Contact Cuecraft.com before returning goods. We will advise the best way to return the items to us. For smaller more manageable items, it is usually most efficient to send items by recorded post. You will be responsible for the return costs and its safe arrival to us. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage so please ensure it is sent by recorded delivery and appropriately insured. For larger items (for example pool tables) we will arrange for our courier to collect at the same cost of the original delivery to you. Customers are responsible for the goods until collected. It is the customer’s responsibility to make goods readily available for collection.
In the event that Cuecraft.com at its discretion (unless the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with Cuecraft.com’s prior written agreement within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. If any items are missing in the original sale we will deduct the costs from the refund due. All goods returned in these circumstances (except where the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply) will be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee of Cuecraft.com’s sale price for the goods.
Please allow 4 weeks for domestic (UK) returns to be processed, or 4 to 6 weeks for international returns.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000:
- Contracts for the purchase of goods by a Customer not acting in the course of a business and made over the telephone or through the Cuecraft.com website, or by mail order, are, with the exception of certain excepted contracts, subject to The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (‘the Regulations’).
- If the Regulations apply, Customers may cancel goods purchased from Cuecraft.com by sending a written notice of cancellation by post or hand delivery addressed to Customer Services at Cuecraft.com Unit 3, Coach Close, Shireoaks Triangle Business Estate, Worksop. Nottinghamshire. S81 8AP.
England. or by e-mail to email@example.com
- The notice of cancellation must be delivered within 7 working days of the day after date of delivery of the goods.
- The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she exercises this right of cancellation under the Regulations. If the Customer does not actually return the goods to Cuecraft.com, the Customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the Customer’s expense from the address to which they were delivered.
- The Customer is under a duty to retain possession of the goods whilst awaiting return to Cuecraft.com and to take reasonable care of them during this period. The Customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods if he or she fails to comply with this obligation.
- The right to cancel does not apply to personalised goods or goods made to a consumer’s specification.
RETURNING DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS
If you receive goods that have been damaged in transit or appear to be faulty please contact us to arrange a replacement of the goods. This may only be possible if you notify us in writing before the 7 working day cooling off period has lapsed.
Customers are responsible for the goods until returned. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the faulty item and upon receipt we will issue a refund for the return postage costs and send a replacement product as soon as possible.
Any refund will be made within 30 days of either return of unwanted or damaged goods, or the cancellation of an order, but as soon as possible